The Idlewild Foundation exists to serve our Lord Jesus. We also enjoy serving those who love Him. Thanks to you and your generosity a lot happens, including:
- Support for more than 50 foster families caring for more than 80 foster children. Your giving helps in a wide variety of ways including counseling and therapy, connecting them with caring people who can help, and assisting with financial support. For more details and to find out how you can be a part of this, click here.
- Free estate planning to widows and widowers who are members of Idlewild Baptist Church.
- Seminars and educational opportunities for people of all ages.
- An undergraduate college, vocational, and technical school scholarship program for active Idlewild members with a financial need. This service is the fulfillment of the dream of a generous couple who had a dream to help others. Click here to go to our scholarship page for more details.
- Financial assistance for persons seeking to adopt.
- Christ-focused donor advised funds are available as is counseling to donors as to the advantages and operation of such funds.
- Help and support for the widow ministry of Idlewild Baptist Church.
- Grants to Idlewild Baptist Church and to Christian ministries that exist to promote the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
And that is only a small part of what God does thanks to your generosity! Call us for more information and see if we can help.