The Idlewild Foundation exists to serve our Lord Jesus. We also enjoy serving those who love Him. Thanks to your generosity a lot happens, including:
- Support for more than 50 foster families caring for more than 80 foster children. Your giving helps in a wide variety of ways including counseling and therapy, connecting them with caring people who can help, and assisting with financial support. For more details and to find out how you can be a part of this, click here.
- Free estate planning to widows and widowers who are members of Idlewild Baptist Church.
- Seminars and educational opportunities for people of all ages.
- An undergraduate college, vocational, and technical school scholarship program for active Idlewild members with a financial need. Click here to go to our scholarship page for more details.
- We were blessed by a generous couple who were themselves blessed by God’s generosity. They wanted to establish an endowment which would generate funds into the future and even past their work-days and lifetime to help support Idlewild Baptist Church. Since they established this endowment, thousands of additional dollars have been added to it by donors and all the proceeds go to the ministries of Idlewild Baptist Church. That is lasting and heartfelt generosity that is making a difference in the lives of many – and you can join in! Ask us how.
- Financial assistance for persons seeking to adopt.
- Guidance and wise financial counsel is available for those struggling with financial difficulties.
- Christ-focused donor advised funds are available as is counseling to donors as to the advantages and operation of such funds.
- Help and support for the widow ministry of Idlewild Baptist Church.
- Grants to Idlewild Baptist Church and to Christian ministries that exist to promote the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
And that is only a small part of what God does thanks to your generosity! Call us for more information and see if we can help.