Please note that this event has been cancelled due to the restrictions of the government guidelines resulting from the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We deeply regret this but please know that it will be rescheduled as promptly as possible once the restrictions allow meeting again.
We now offer a seminar for parents of college-bound students and for the college-bound students themselves. It starts at 3:30 pm sharp on Sunday, March 29, 2020 in Room E-104. We will have college experts to help students make wise college and career decisions, including choosing a college, a major, classes, and a career. Added to that is a financial expert to share and discuss investing and college planning strategies for parents, including three money-saving strategies to help make college more affordable. Also covered will be:
- The importance of incorporating a threefold approach to college planning—Integrating academic, admissions, and financial strategies.
- How your child can stand out from the crowd when applying to college.
- The “magic of six” concept that makes it a financial necessity to apply to at least six different colleges.
- Why ACT/SAT preparation courses are sometimes more beneficial than applying for scholarships.
- How to get access to free college planning tools, resources, and information to make your family’s college planning efforts as effective as possible.
Register by calling the Foundation at 813-264-8713 at any time.
There is no charge for this seminar by The Idlewild Foundation!